Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sketch Dump #2

It's that time again... Time to upload new doodles that I've made in my school notebook!

Here are the latest sketches that I've drawn in my notebook!

It's a birdie! I didn't finish coloring in some of his feather spikes, but you get the idea.


Tried to draw a Khajiit from Oblivion... and realized how much I suck at drawing folds in clothes.


Some little sketches of phoenixes.


I asked Jon what I should draw... He said for me to draw a penguin.


Honestly, I don't know. It's a bird with armor and garish decorations?


Experimenting with eye placement on birds...


Trying to sketch another perspective piece. A bit of a failure, but a lot better than my previous attempts... (Trust me, you don't want to see my previous attempts.)

That's all I have for now... Hopefully I'll have some more within the next week!

3 comments:

  1. nice sketches!
    i wish i doodled that nice haha
    -gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW pretty good drawings. If only you can draw like that using a mouse on the computer you be rich. Very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much for the kind compliments! I really appreciate it. :]

    ReplyDelete