Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Layout!

I think I've finally settled on a layout.

Introducing, the new layout!
Yes, it's one of the templates that Blogger provides, though tweaked a bit in color to better fit my goal for the blog's new look.

Not only is this layout more soothing for the eyes, but it also is a lot more organized.
If you haven't noticed, I've changed the list of tags to only show the most commonly used tags rather than an enormous stormcloud of labels I've only used once or twice. This means that the sidebar is a lot cleaner than before.
Rather than using bright colors, I've used muted colors to give the blog a calming feel. On the other hand, it's still modern enough not to look cheesey or outdated.

So... less clutter, better colors... sounds like a good deal to me!
I hope you enjoy the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment