Sunday, March 7, 2010

An Introduction is in Order....

(Right off the bat I just want to say that I've had a rough day and I'm pretty tired, pardon any typos or structure/flow/continuity errors)

Hey! I'm Jon. This whole blog thing is new to me.
 I thought I'd give it a shot. I guess I'll just start by introducing myself. I just had my 19th birthday (you probably already knew that), I'm a freshman at the University of New Haven, I'm a CJ major. Some of my hobbies include reading, playing video games, going an adventures, playing guitar, and many other things I can't think of at the moment. I'll be posting on here from time to time. I'll post entries about random things. Today I beat Bioshock 2, I might discuss that later, or Mass Effect 2, or some other third thing. Farewell all.

No comments:

Post a Comment