Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm sorry!

I just want to start by saying that I am SO INCREDIBLY SORRY for the unexpected haitus I have taken. I assure you though, this is only temporary.

Life hasn't been treating me too well lately.
After Spring Break ended, I returned to UNH and was faced with a midterm on Monday, a midterm on Wednesday, and a quiz on Thursday...
...except I never got to take that quiz.
I ended up becoming very nauseous and ill that morning, and had to miss both my math class and my communications class.
Even worse, that night Jon and I were kept awake by drunk kids screaming in the college quad until 3am.
The next morning we woke up at 11am, having missed our once-a-week, three-hour English class.
Talk about bad luck...

We both have been struggling to keep our sanity in this craziness, and I promise that we will get back to updating this blog as soon as we can!

Many thanks from us both!

No comments:

Post a Comment