Saturday, April 30, 2011

Productivity Week - Day 5

Time to write up Friday's little accomplishments and whatnot.

Friday morning we left the house at around 8:30am to drop my sister off at school, and then drove to pick up Jon. Needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled to be able to see him. Even though we're apart for only 4 days, it sometimes feels like an eternity.
When we got home I showed him my new work and began the glazing process. Unfortunately my glaze is starting to get excessively thick, so I thought adding some water would remedy it. Well, it turns out that things don't work like that, and though it did make the glaze thinner, it dulled the shininess of the glaze.
I had to glaze it all over again to make the glazed surface uniform in sheen, but all three are finished and ready to photograph/upload.

I didn't really do anything else the whole day... I could go on and on and talk about how we watched The Biggest Loser with my family, how hilarious it is to watch Jon play Mortal Kombat, and the horrible customer service both eBay and Etsy have, but I'm much too lazy and those subjects would probably be much too boring.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment