Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fallow Norn Project - FAILURE

Well, the Fallow Norn Project has officially FAILED.
Yep, they are ALL DEAD.

Why?
Because I tried to put them all through an IQ test overnight, which really only involved opening two doors.
I had hoped that the smartest ones would make it to the food-filled paradise on the other side, and breed smart little babies.
Turned out that most were too stupid to even do that, because I woke up to having them all gone.

Watch the video log for more info...


And wow, do I sound like a dork in this video.
Time to go sulk.

Nah, just kidding, no sulking. :P
But new project?
YESSSS.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, yeah been there, done that. I had the misfortune of having a large population in the Norn Meso and had ONE norn who thought pushing the dispenser button was a great idea. All my norns flocked around, got fat off the free food, then when button pushing norn died they all went extinct from lack of free food. Quite sad :P

    ReplyDelete