Friday, April 8, 2011

The Fallow Norn Project - Day 2

So, I just figured out how to download videos off of Livestream and put them on Youtube today!
Livestream has a really good recording program that comes with it, but playing back video can be a pain in the butt with those irritating ads.
Plus, I can't do something like this!


That was my first little daily video about my population's progress in my Fallow Norn Project.

Today's video log is here for your viewing pleasure... or boredom. :P


I actually managed to make my voice record a bit louder with this stupid built-in mic... You'd think Alienware would provide a good mic for the crazy price I paid for this laptop. Needless to say, I'm not buying from Alienware or Dell ever again.

Leaving with a random screenshot I took earlier... One of my norns was autonamed Hamlet last night.


IN CREATURES 3, HAMLET LIKES YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment