Monday, April 18, 2011

Feral Run - Day 6

It's Day 6 of my Feral Run!
My population has started to homogenize in the sense that they nearly all have the same body parts.

Body Makeup (estimated):
Head: Chi Chi 95%, Porcelain 5%
Arms: Bruin 60%, Emerald 30%, Plant 10%
Body: Magma 80%, Dodgy 20%
Legs: Civet 85%, Dodgy 15%
Tail: None 55%, Butterfly 45%

Here are the two new video logs from today showing the run's current progress:

Was interrupted by a birthday phone call... yes, I'm 21 today! :P
Part 2!

I also took a few screengrabs of some color mutations.



Also, just as a note, this blogs is NOT becoming a Creatures-only blog. I'm just excruciatingly lazy and haven't posted about anything else lately. I will try to get back to the swing of posting non-Creatures things later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment