Monday, May 24, 2010

The End of An Era


Last night was the LOST finale. I can't believe the series is over. LOST is a story worth passing down if there was ever a dark age brought on by a nuclear holocaust. This show is one of the greatest shows in the history of television. I'm thinking about buying the whole series on Blu-Ray... it'll be worth it. Without spoiling anything, I will say that I liked the whole finale, and how the show ended. Watching the Jimmy Kimmel show after was really interesting and cool too.

Tonight is the finale of 24, another show I like. I've seen every season, and I have all but season 7 on DVD. I must say that this past season has been good, or at least its been picking up momentum again.

Now there will be even less of a reason for me to watch tv. To LOST and 24, I'll miss you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment