Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Miffed About Management

Complaining about work can get you in trouble, as far as I've seen in news reports where some people tweeted insults about their bosses and such... so I'm trying to be careful.
But I'm very upset right now.

The manager didn't send me this week's schedule until today... as in Tuesday. (I know it's past midnight, but I haven't gone to sleep yet so... yeah.)
He sent it by TEXT.
My hours have been cut in half, and he wouldn't reply as to why, even though I asked twice.
If he had told me this on Monday, or even Sunday, I could have booked a train ticket to Delaware and visited Jon for 3 days.

Sigh.

So now I can't see Jon, I'm only working 14 hours this week, and at minimum wage, that's really not much.
I guess that gives me more time to do crafting, but I really would have liked to see Jon... or at least be able to work.
Guess there's nothing I can do about it.
It sure is disappointing though.

I just hope things don't continue on like this at my job...

No comments:

Post a Comment