Thursday, May 26, 2011

Artistic Updates

A quick update in my little world of crafting...

I finished my first needle-felting piece! It's a little bluebird!
Unfortunately, I can't post anything more about it, or post any photos... Why? Because it's a surprise for Jon!
(He insisted on guessing as to what it was, and evenutally wanted me to tell him once he couldn't guess... but still wants it to be a surprise in every other way)

I'm working on a new piece, but I'm unsure of what it's going to turn out to be yet.
Right now it's just a ball of turquoise wool with two white stripes around it. Probably will end up being the body of something.

I also attempted to draw again, which I haven't done in a while... turns out I didn't lose my skill! Woo!
I doodled a stupid cutesy cat in Sharpie, and then sketched an owl-guy with pencil.
The owl-dude actually turned out really well, so I'm now in the process of going over all the lines with ink.
I finished the hair, eyes, beak, and now I'm starting on the eartufts.

In addition to all of this, I still need to photograph my clay figurines, buy some pinbacks, and receive my ACEO blanks in the mail.

Look for some updates in the next coming weeks regarding more craftacular stuff... especially since my manager decided to cut my hours.
-twitch-

...Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment