Friday, September 20, 2013

An Update to Skyla's Story - New Format

Over the past few weeks, I've been absolutely DREADING to write more of Skyla's Story. I've been playing on my Roegadyn Marauder instead, completely ignoring Skyla Leitero.

Oh, my...

To be honest, I've bitten off way more than I can chew.
Firstly, writing in present tense is TOUGH AS HELL.
I've never written more than a page or two in present tense, and I keep finding myself reverting to past tense and then having to fix everything.

Secondly...
This game has way too many cutscenes. WAY. TOO. MANY.
If I'm to transcribe every cutscene, I'll never progress in the game or the story.

SO.
THE SOLUTION.

From now on, all of Skyla's Story will be written in past tense, and I won't be focusing so much on writing out every cutscene in excruciating detail.
Of course, there are still two more entries scheduled for tomorrow and Wednesday, so those will not have the new format.

Hope you all enjoy the new format better!

No comments:

Post a Comment