Thursday, June 16, 2011

So Where Are the CRAFTS? + GAME TIME!

I know what you're thinking.
It's been a while since I've posted some new things to Etsy.
Have I been slacking? Lazy? Really lazy?

None of the above, in fact!
I have been working like crazy to make lots of new things.
The problem is, I'm still waiting on my earring posts and adjustable rings so I can start putting things together!
I like photographing my things and posting them all at once, and right now less than half of my new items are complete, so to speak.
Once they arrive, I will be having a massive posting of all of my new items.
Be on the lookout for some awesome things.

Also, watch me play S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat!
http://www.livestream.com/hellointerloper/video?clipId=pla_0321583a-1241-4478-ab75-93f0375ee6bc&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb
Will have a Youtube link later.
WARNING: I swear. A LOT.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post !! i really enjoyed it.thanks for sharing such a great post ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice Your post -and the accompanying awesome things was a lovely way to end a crazy...

    ReplyDelete