Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sketch Dump #5!

It's definitely been a while! Time for a sketch dump!

I've been slacking on updating this blog with all the crazy college drama that has been occurring lately.
Don't worry, the worst of it is probably over, but Jon and I have a lot of stress to deal with.
Finals, grades, roommates, and even what to eat daily is starting to make us go mad...
Hopefully once summer comes around, I can update more often, and with better content!

Now, onto the doodles!

It's a rat! I'm not very good at overhead perspective, which I why I RARELY attempt it...


I have no idea, to be honest. It started as a rough sketch in pen, and then I decided to draw over it. It's supposed to be some sort of anthropomorphic bird thing.


It's a seagull! I love them, even though other people see them as rats with wings... Then again, I like rats too!


A sly-looking birdie... I don't know.


A COW. And yes, my handwriting is usually that bad...


That's all for now! I have some more that I still need to photograph and upload onto my computer.
Look out for an update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment