Monday, March 25, 2013

Blogging on the go? What?!?

While on the train ride home from Delaware, I discovered that Blogger FINALLY has an app for iOS.
I can now blog from anywhere!
(Previously I would have to either use a computer, or struggle with the tiny scaled down version of the Blogger website)
This means more updates, at last!

See, back when I was at University of New Haven, I was always on the computer. I had a lot of time to update my blog with random stories, observations, and other stuff. Now that I'm a college that doesn't include housing, I could bring my laptop with me, but I prefer not to. It's just too bulky to bring around with me, since the desks here are small and most classes don't even allow laptops. When I do get home, I have cable with a DVR, a dog, and awesome non-cafeteria food. I'm definitely not on the computer as often.

To make a long story short, I now will be most likely updating a lot more often because there's always one thing I always have with me... My phone.
Even on the toilet.
Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment