Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mr. Toad

Yeah, yeah, I know I've been extremely lazy with updating.
I assure you that once college starts back up, I'll be updating a lot more often... you know, with me being such a procrastinator when it comes to actual work and all.

Anyway, here's a photo of... A TOAD!

Jon's father found this little guy at the bottom of the basement steps at their house in Delaware while I was visiting. Being the animal-crazy person I am, I volunteered to relocate the little guy.
First I took some photos, of course!

Yes, that is totally a popcorn box in the background.

After placing him in a paper cup, and holding my hand over it to prevent him from hopping out, Jon and I transported the little toad to a small stream in the nearby woods.
The little guy is probably sitting on a rock peacefully by the stream side now, wondering how the heck he got there... but it's a heck of a lot better than down a flight of concrete stairs and a storm drain!

No comments:

Post a Comment