Saturday, July 9, 2011

Notice! Please Read

Hello!
This is just a quick announcement to tell you that I'm not dead, just extremely busy and exhausted.
I've been working 6 days a week for the past two weeks, and as a result I've been very tired. I'm not a very strong person physically, being only 110 lbs and never having exercised, with the exception of Physical Education back in high school. Working with dogs for 3 to 6 hours a day, some weighing as much as I do, can be a huge drain on my energy and strength. After work I always immediately take a shower, and most days take a nap immediately after that, leaving me to wake up at around 3 or 4pm.
In other words, my free time has been cut back a lot, and I've been feeling a lack of motivation to create lately. I feel more like vegging out and relaxing than working some more.
My boyfriend also spent the last week visiting, so most of my free time (which wasn't much to begin with because of work) was dedicated to spending time together.

This doesn't mean that this blog is going to die, or I'm going to stop creating things!
It just means that updates will probably be less frequent for a while.
I have a 9-day vacation coming up, and I have a day off tomorrow as well. I'll be needlefelting and finishing up the glow-animal rings I glued a few days back. If the weather wills it, I might also be able to photograph everything for posting.

Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment