Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am the pure essence of laziness.

I haven't updated in forever...
Why is that?

Well, for starters, I am a lazy, lazy person.
Every time I go on the computer, I immediately gravitate towards games, leaving behind any blog-related activity in the dusty corners of my mind.

I -was- hoping to update more often now that I have an iPod Touch, but I discovered that Apple is an eeevil and diabolical company, and does not offer a Blogger app for download.
Gawd forbid they offer something Google-related.

I guess I could try using the email-based blogging feature, but that seems like a complete pain given the awful touchscreen on the iPod.
Yes, I know it's a good touchscreen compared to others, but I think all touchscreens are awful...
...LONG LIVE BUTTONS AND KEYS!

I will try to update more... or at least that's what I keep telling myself.
One thing is for sure...
I don't want this blog to die.
It may not be anything big or special, but I really want people to have a place to get updates about new Etsy postings and such.

Look for at least ONE new update in the next coming days.
I promise at least one.
Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment