Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Creepy Door

Making this, I learned some valuable lessons.#1. You need a different recording program for games
#2. Windows Movie Maker is stupid and doesn't put your clips in chronological order
#3. My mic sucks... really, REALLY badly.
#4. Making captions for a YouTube video requires a complicated AND separate program, but annotations (which is almost the exact same thing) don't
#5. Barrels, fetuses, fire, and the military aren't a good mix



But yeah... this was made for my boyfriend, so he could see how creepy this portion of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl is.
I am very well aware that I sound like a complete idiot. 
My mic is terrible and makes me sound like something was jammed into my sinus cavities.
 I also get nervous when I'm being recorded... 
or when somebody calls me over to their laptop to say hi to someone on Skype... 
or when I had to perform something on stage in elementary and middle school...
or when I have to present something in front of a class...
...I am horrible at public speaking.


Well, enjoy it for what it's worth... which is nothing. :P

2 comments:

  1. You're not bad! It was actually fun to watch xD . If you were a bit louder and the video issues were fixed, I would totally watch your playthrough ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks! :D That's good to hear

    ReplyDelete