Monday, June 3, 2013

Things are finally moving along, and grinding to a halt at the same time

First off...
I FINALLY got around to redoing the blog colors. Our new theme is going to be mint and plum, and we officially have a logo!

That's the good news.

The bad news is, life is really not treating me too well.

My anxiety is still very much a problem, and unfortunately something has been really wrong with my hormones lately.
I'll spare you the details, but basically I'm anemic again.
Last week I started my first summer class, and I was struggling to stay conscious. I actually had to dig my fingernails into my arm just so I wouldn't fall asleep or pass out. The pain helped keep me awake, but on Thursday I was feeling so awful that I had to just give up and go home. I ended up missing the lab for that day, which sucks because the labs are such an integral part of any science class.
(I'm taking General Biology I, fun fun fun.)

So unfortunately, for the time being I haven't done much at all.
I still have two papers to make up for a class I took an Incomplete in, which is looming over me like a massive cloud of failure and hopelessness.

Honestly, if I had it my way, I would crawl into bed and just disappear.
But enough complaining and angst.

I purchased hellointerloper.com last week, so expect a central hub soon where you can choose to visit my blog, YouTube page, Instagram, Twitter, Shop, or whatever.
I also am going to be moving my shop to StoreEnvy instead of Etsy, because Etsy's fees are downright ridiculous for me to pay at this point.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment