Sunday, December 11, 2011

Observations about this blog

I've been looking at some of my older blog posts lately, and I just realized how this blog has degenerated from a personal blog to one that just updates when I put new things in my shop.
Things have been busy with the holidays... Work has been quite brutal, I'm almost constantly tired, and generally just haven't felt like writing anything at all.
That being said, I don't want this blog to become... well, boring. Updates to the shop is nice and all, but I know that you could just check our Facebook or Twitter page for those things.

It's going to be my goal to update this blog a bit more often, and give glimpses into my crazy life once again. After all, that's how this blog gained so many followers in the first place. Views have really been dropping off since I stopped updating regularly, and I can understand why.

Also, spell-check doesn't recognize "Facebook." You would think...

No comments:

Post a Comment