Wednesday, November 30, 2011

This Is Why Skyrim Is Awesome

The Battle of Talking Stone Camp.
Below is a chat transcript I told Maddie about a battle I had witnessed and fought in, on the plains of Skyrim, Tirdas, 8th of Heartfire, and 10:34am.

The battle took place on the plains/river area between Talking Stone Camp and Orotheim (West of Whiterun).


The Good: Oh
The Good: Let me tell you about my epic dragon fight
The Bad: Oh! I forgot!
The Bad: Yes, you must tell meeeee :D
The Good: I'm playing as my Orc, and I finally kill the first dragon at Whiterun's watchtower
The Bad: hehe
The Good: and I get the note from the courier telling me about a Wall at Eldersblood Peak
The Good: So I decide to travel there. I know there is a mountain pass that I can use near the Ancient Nordic ruin there that can make my journey shorter
The Good: so as I'm climbing the mountain trying to find the pass, the Blood Dragon guarding the Wall noticed me
The Good: So I decide to run around the mountain to try to evade the dragon and find the fucking pass.
The Good: Well, finally I get to the foot of the mountain, and I'm smoldering a bit because this Blood Dragon wants some barbecued Dovakiin......
The Good: and then the dragon sees a Giant camp nearby and decides to attack them for a bit
The Bad: Oh gawd lol
The Good: So he flies over there and starts to burn the mammoths and giants, while I shoot arrows at him
The Good: Finally I think I got his attention and he flies back to me, but he flies over me
The Good: as I turn around I see like 5 bandits all fighting mudcrabs and I'm like "WTF? O_O"
The Good: The dragon does a strafe and and starts to attack the bandits, but they shit themselves and start to run back to their cave across the river
The Good: I follow them and as I turn a corner the bandits start to fight with the mudcrabs again
The Bad: Hahahaha
The Good: and then the dragon come by and KILLS ALL OF THEM with one breath
The Bad: Well maybe they're hungry for mudcrab :P barbequed mudcrab
The Bad: HAAHAHA
The Bad: Epic
The Good: It gets better
The Good: so as I run to quickly loot their bodies and evade the dragon
The Good: I hear a Bear
The Good: Apparently we had woken it up, and he decided to go after me
The Bad: LOL
The Good: so I run across the river to try to put some distance between me and the bear so I can focus on the dragon, which is now going after me again,
The Good: and as I try shooting arrows at the dragon, the bear hops across the river, so i'm like "fuck this" and dual weild my axe of whiterun and a dwarven sword to make quick work of him
The Good: but the bear tore up my health a bit so i use my last 2 potions
The Bad: Uh ohs D:
The Good: You with me so far?
The Bad: Yeah lol
The Bad: This is one crazy tale, haha
The Good: At this point I figure I should head back towards the giant camp to see if they will help me fight the dragon, since I have no potions
The Good: So I run back across the river and towards the camp, the dragon follows and starts to breath fire over the camp
The Good: and i see 2 ice shards shoot past me
The Good: now I'm completely caught off guard by this
The Bad: Oh gawd lol
The Good: So I look around and see a necromancer running at me, with a mammoth behind him
The Good: and the mammoth totally fucks up this dude and kills him in one hit
The Bad: HAHA
The Good: So I'm like okay that was completely random
The Good: by now the dragon is back on me, but he was weak enough to where I finally got him to land and I finalllllly killed him X_X
The Bad: lolololol
The Bad: And this is why Skyrim is fucking amazing


I will add photos of the aftermath when I can, and I will write my own summary of the story so you all don't have to deal with a chatlog.

On the other side, finals are finally upon us so life is hectic.
Keep warm. Keep safe. As the Starks say, Winter is Coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment