Sunday, October 16, 2011

Roma Joins the Team!

As you may have heard in the past, Hello Interloper isn't entirely my project alone... My boyfriend, Jon, occasionally writes a blog entry here, and my mother, Hanna, has donated a necklace to the April's Army collective charity shop on our behalf.
This time, we're directly featuring the handmade products of another person... My grandmother, Roma!

Roma is from Warsaw, Poland, and has a passion for knitting sweaters, hats, and scarves.
When she heard about my shop and Etsy, she decided to try her hand at selling as well!

Since the winter months are approaching fast, now's the perfect time to shop for some nice and warm clothing.
Sweater and Hat Sets and Hats have been added to the store, with scarves being added shortly.

Here's a couple photos of my personal favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment