Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! + Shop Update

Well, it's the 31st of October, and you know what that means!
It's Halloween, and I'm sitting here in my PJs without a costume. That seems to be the pattern every year since senior year of high school ended... while during my super senior year, I hid behind a tree on Mischief Night with a garden hose, hell-bent on spraying anyone who came to egg our house with ice-cold water.
Yes, I'm a maniacal person.

BUT I'm also here to bring you another shop update!

Roma has been hard at work to bring you even more handknit hats and scarves, and I just finished posting all of the new items in the Etsy shop!


Yes, we finally have hats for BOYS!

In addition to some stuff for kids, I also posted some earrings last week.



Mario, anyone?

Check out the shop to see all of the new items! (Link is at the top of the page, can't miss it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment