Sunday, October 3, 2010

WE ARE BACK!

I finally have gotten off my lazy butt and am queuing up a series of posts for the next week or so!

I'll begin by saying that the layout changes WILL BE COMING SOON.
I'm going to start working on them possibly next week or so, because the current layout is really starting to bother me. There is way too much empty space and the colors are getting boring.

Also, I made another sale! Thank you so much to Etsy user CharmedAmour for trusting me and my no-feedback status on Etsy!
It's always so hard to make the first few sales, so I very much appreciate the help in getting me out of "no sales, no feedback, newbie" status.
CharmedAmour also has a beautiful Etsy shop full of curious and interesting necklaces! Visit her shop by clicking HERE!

Anyway, keep an eye out for new updates starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment